There is a whole other side to what we do overseas. This was just one kid of an entire village. The U.S. and Romanian medics set up a clinic in a needy village once a week in Kandahar Province. It included a female treatment team long before FETs were in country. A PSYOP soldier passes out toys donated and sent over from America by people that wanted some good to be done over there.
Just thought that this should be part of the discussion when we talk about what the military does overseas.
- paulthagoreantheorem reblogged this from 1234marinescorps
- finding--sisu reblogged this from 1234marinescorps
- allieeebabyyy likes this
- psessum reblogged this from thedogtagchronicles and added:
- gi-jew reblogged this from 1234marinescorps
- 1234marinescorps reblogged this from thedogtagchronicles and added:
- thedogtagchronicles posted this